Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Country list
totalbids First Post Posted on: 05-10-08 11:11 AM
Country list

Hello there

I would like to delete all the US region options in language manager and create some new ones, but when i click on the checkbox to delete a US region and click submit the variable is still there.

My questions are----

1. If this item can not be deleted in language manager where does the info come from so i can remove it at source?

2. Would it affect the rest of the script?

Many thanks

Jason
cinder Reply #: 1 Posted on: 05-10-08 05:02 PM
Re: Country list

That's interesting - I just had that same problem too - what I noticed is that I can delete any of the different countries except those that have a common name portion, like I can delete "Tunisia" Maucau,, Somalia and Iraq, but I can't delete "Reputlic of Estonia", Republic of Georgia, Republic of Latvia and Republic of Lithuania. These all start with the words "Republic of". I also tried deleting South Africa and South Korea, these two start out with "South" and they're not being deleted. But I can delete any of the other countries that don't share a common word. I don't know enough about mysql to go in there and delete these records manually - I broke it the last time I tried that :shock:

Cris
mewsoft Reply #: 2 Posted on: 05-10-08 07:59 PM

Good, found a little bug here, actually these varialbes are web encoded as hidden fields so spaces are replaced by %20 for example etc so they should be web decoded when saving and that was fixed. Please update the file langmgr.pm only.

Thank you

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

totalbids Reply #: 3 Posted on: 05-11-08 12:52 AM

Great job Ahmed

Works a treat now