Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > 16.5 update
phsauctions First Post Posted on: 07-08-15 12:25 PM
16.5 update

Here are the directions to update 16.5 To update ======= Use the Liveupdate in your admin: 1)-upgade code files 2)-differential upgrade 3)-run upgrade script upgrade-16.50 Everything went well until I tried to upgrade scripts and there is no 16.50 upgrade. The last one is 16.28. Am I doing something wrong? Is there another step? Thanks, Mike
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 07-08-15 12:45 PM
Re: 16.5 update

The first step in each upgrade is, click on and run these tabs in the liveupdate

1)-Clean

2)-Download

3)-Extract

4)-refresh your browser or click LiveUpdate in the admin to reload the page with all updates.

then you will find the latest version

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

phsauctions Reply #: 2 Posted on: 07-08-15 05:15 PM

This update seems to have worked except for one problem. All the items that were sold in our last auction are now not appearing in the sold items list. Its empty. Any thoughts?
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 07-09-15 06:08 AM

Auction will show after after they are processed either manually or auto in the purchased list. However the invoices will

not apply on any older items, all fields will show zeros for older auctions before this upgrade.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

phsauctions Reply #: 4 Posted on: 07-15-15 09:24 PM

Ahmed, I did a buy it now test auction after completeing the upgrade as you told. I do not see the detail button an have been unable to do invoice. Not sure what I did wrong all the steps worked as far as I know. Thanks, Mike
mewsoft Reply #: 5 Posted on: 07-16-15 03:30 AM

update the templates:

PurchasedList.html

SoldList.html

In general when there is an upgrade to a page you need to update that page templates.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com