Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Mewsoft AutoInstaller Does Not Work.
landdiscounter First Post Posted on: 05-14-08 12:59 PM
Mewsoft AutoInstaller Does Not Work.

This code does not work in the autoinstaller. I tried entering info many different ways. Please Advise.
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 05-14-08 01:05 PM
Re: Mewsoft AutoInstaller Does Not Work.

First, the auto installer is here:

http://www.mewsoft.com/cgi-bin/installer/installer.cgi

and using your license number you can use it. As for not working means you do not know your server information, you can ask your hosting for these information. Post the error message you get. If it does not say License error, then it is your error and normally resulting from using worng server directories.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

landdiscounter Reply #: 2 Posted on: 05-15-08 02:52 AM
Autoinstaller

When I enter my serial number in the auto installer, upgrade installation, everything installs. But when I check the about tab, it tells me it's 6.0 Build 070103 with a database capacity of 5.

Then even when I enter my serial number in the box that says serial number, it tells me it's not a valid mewsoft code.??
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 05-15-08 09:14 AM
Re: Mewsoft AutoInstaller Does Not Work.

Right, forget the about in the admin center, that was for the older binary versions, you have the open source code unlimited version which does not require a license. You use the license for upgrades and installer only

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com