Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Login in email goes to invalid address
paula First Post Posted on: 06-04-18 06:54 AM
Login in email goes to invalid address

Hi, I have been messing around alot with the html and the class editor. I did not realize in that time that i had somehow changed the login link that is sent to a persons email after they register. When i click on the login it goes to a page that is not valid. Congratulations You have just completed your registration and activated your account. Your User ID: XXXXX Your Password: XXXXXXX Your Email: XXXX@XXXXXXXXX.com Click here to Login to your account now the login goes to res://ieframe.dll/syntax.htm# What did i do to screw this up. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, Paula
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 06-04-18 10:16 AM
Re: Login in email goes to invalid address

Hello Paula,

This is easy to fix, any time you mess up anything in the templates, classes, or language files, you can

very easy copy it from our demo and past it to your site. Or you can update the template or langauge file

from the zip file on your computer using any FTP software.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

paula Reply #: 2 Posted on: 06-04-18 11:24 AM
Login problems from email

That is what i have been trying, I just cant seem to figure out which one is the problem...hope you can help me on this one.
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 06-04-18 11:33 PM
Re: Login in email goes to invalid address

Hello Paula,

I fixed your site. Try now.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

paula Reply #: 4 Posted on: 06-06-18 03:55 AM
Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou

Thanks so much. It works great.