Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Content Image
dubina First Post Posted on: 08-30-16 10:45 PM
Content Image

Hi Ahmed. When you record a picture in a picture does not blog. How to edit. John thank you
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 08-31-16 10:35 AM
Re: Content Image

Hello,

You should manually insert the links to the files uplaoded you want.

However I just released a new update to handle it better. It will have the option to

display images and files automatically.

Please check the announcement forum

http://www.mewsoft.com/forums/webawy-19-10-update-released-cms-updated&action=ViewTopic&Topic=3841&Forum=1&Page=1&Period=0a&Lang=English

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

dubina Reply #: 2 Posted on: 09-02-16 07:51 AM
Live update

Hi Ahmed In the live update, the current version is still 19.08 and not 19.10 thanks
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 09-02-16 02:06 PM
Re: Content Image

You need to download the latest version in the Live Update, then extract it then apply "Code Update"

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

dubina Reply #: 4 Posted on: 09-02-16 10:38 PM
Live update

1. Live update 2. Download Latest Version 3. Extract 4. Update 5. Code update 6. Info Installed Version: 19.08 poll after the first ballot, the graph appears and you can not vote more When I created a second account for the banner that will be displayed at the bottom is not visible. There is always only one active campaign for the banner?
dubina Reply #: 5 Posted on: 09-02-16 10:50 PM
Live update OK

Sorry I missed Ahmed Clean Poll we have done just as you remember, and I found it here. And when the banner is not written anywhere that much Campaigns It can be active at a time. thank you