Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Auto Resubmit
dubina First Post Posted on: 10-16-16 06:29 AM
Auto Resubmit

Hi Ahmed. Some auctions I had set to Auto Resubmit 2 or 20x. Auction after the expiration 1 time removed. Example: Length of Auction = 30 days and Auto Resubmit = 20x time is 600 days. Trading is set to 365 days. Makes software control for 30x20 <= 365? How to Set Auto Resubmit. I read earlier reviews but it did not help. Please help me. Jan
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 10-16-16 11:27 AM
Re: Auto Resubmit

The auto resubmit only will resubmit the item if it is not sold. If the item sold it will not resubmit it.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

dubina Reply #: 2 Posted on: 10-16-16 09:31 PM
Auto Resubmit

Hi Ahmed. Repetition auction deducted from the amount in the account user. Repetition is set to Auto, which is also in the Logs. Items not sold and have them automatically return to the auction, which was not the case. How do I go back to the auction. Thank you Jan
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 10-17-16 04:02 AM
Re: Auto Resubmit

if you submit item with quantity set to 3. and if only one item is sold. then the auto resubmit will resubmit a new item with the quantity set to 2, the not sold items count only. and will continue to to resubmit until all items sold or the auto resubmit count reaches zero. thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

dubina Reply #: 4 Posted on: 10-17-16 07:40 AM
Process

Even after manually running the auction process is returned. Please advise me, maybe I'm doing it wrong. thank you Jan