Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > admin configuration page
bobmims First Post Posted on: 04-06-19 08:02 AM
admin configuration page

i'm not sure what to set the links/urls on the configuration page in admin. such as "secure server url" which now has mewsoft.com , i beleive. i put something in one of them previously that i should not have, and was locked out of admin page. do you have a link/page that explains what should be inserted in to those boxes ? thanks bob
bobmims Reply #: 1 Posted on: 04-07-19 04:14 AM
admin configuration page

i did a test ad the photo will not appear on the front page. the "text" of my ad "description" does appear under "featured". but the photo will not. regardless of what boxes i check on ad criteria. did i delete some code that tells the photo to go to front page, gallery or featured ? thanks bob

bobmims's Wrote:
 i'm not sure what to set the links/urls on the configuration page in admin. such as "secure server url" which now has mewsoft.com , i beleive. i put something in one of them previously that i should not have, and was locked out of admin page. do you have a link/page that explains what should be inserted in to those boxes ? thanks bob
mewsoft Reply #: 2 Posted on: 04-07-19 05:16 AM
Re: admin configuration page

Yes there is some docs here:

http://www.mewsoft.com/help/classified/Configuration.html

As for the photos not displaying on the front page, yes sure you have removed or changes

the html url in the admin->Configuration or modified the listing classes in the class editor for that.

You can always comapre the codes with our demos, you can also ask the hosting company to restore your site

from previous backup.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

bobmims Reply #: 3 Posted on: 04-07-19 05:37 AM

where do i find these demo codes ? thanks bob
bobmims Reply #: 4 Posted on: 04-07-19 05:45 AM

__________________________________________________________________________________________ are one of these "theme_images_ the images for featured home ? thanks bob
  • [[featured_home_title]]

bobmims Reply #: 5 Posted on: 04-07-19 05:48 AM

my last post didn't send well. are one of these the featured images code ?
  • [[featured_home_title]]

bobmims Reply #: 6 Posted on: 04-07-19 06:43 AM

when i do an "inspect element" i see what appears to be a lot of compressed boxes in my "featured ads" box. "rb1, rb2, rb3" etc. many of them. how do i delete them ? i can't find them anywhere. thanks bob
mewsoft Reply #: 7 Posted on: 04-07-19 09:19 AM

I see you site have a protected directory setting in your cpanel. You need

to remove this from your cpanel.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com