Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > thumpnail previewer
bobmims First Post Posted on: 04-07-19 04:42 PM
thumpnail previewer

the code for the thumbnail previewers. where is it to be placed on my site ? thanks bob
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 04-08-19 12:13 AM
Re: thumpnail previewer

This is already integrated in the classifieds that you have, you do not need to do anything to enable it.

Everything you see in our demos you have it on your site. As I told you in the email you need to remove

the directory protection from the site for the software to work properly.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

bobmims Reply #: 2 Posted on: 04-08-19 08:55 AM

i removed the "password protect directories" the thumpnail previewer still doesn't work. thanks bob
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 04-08-19 09:30 AM

If you removed anything from the Templates/Classes in the Class Editor, or any JS code in the

langauge files restore it.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

bobmims Reply #: 4 Posted on: 04-08-19 10:08 AM

beats me. i've removed a lot of things. too many to know if one was part of the viewer. where can i paste your viewer code to see if it will take ?
mewsoft Reply #: 5 Posted on: 04-08-19 11:59 AM

The listing classes in the Class Editor, also some JS code in the General language file belongs to it.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

bobmims Reply #: 6 Posted on: 04-08-19 02:10 PM

i removed your little house/home link to mewsoft and i removed the "CLASSIFIEDS" logo. i removed them from the top navigation and top area in the class editor. you say that all the editing for your site can be done from the templete editor, class editor and language manager. and that's what i'm doing. i haven't deleted anything that mentions previewer or thumbnail previewer. when i delete something i always stay within the opening and closing symbols of what i'm removing.thanks bob