Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > test website
cent First Post Posted on: 02-05-17 02:54 PM
test website

hello, i am testing the website, but i want to know, 1- how can i make sure that the payment system is working ? 2- and i tried to buy something between two accounts, the buyer balance is ZERO 0$ but he bought the item without any problem and he is not directed to any payment processes ... is this normal ? Thanks.
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 02-05-17 11:59 PM
Re: test website

First you need to understand the payments systems in the software is for collecting the site fees from site users.

It is not for users to pay for each other, this is not shopping cart, it an Auction system.

As for testing the payment system, after you setup your payment in the admin center you need

to create a user account and try to add small payment like $3-$5 to that user account.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

cent Reply #: 2 Posted on: 02-06-17 09:18 AM

ok , but what about buy now price, the user bought the item ( not in auction ) using the by now price without having any balance ( 0$ )... isn't supposed to be directed to the payment processor in this case .. as paypal ?
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 02-06-17 10:11 AM

The Buy Now items and options is to get the item immediately without waiting for an auction to end. Same rules as the auction applies.

Users after the item closes communicate and arrange how to make the payments and seller make any adjusts for shipping, tax, custom, etc.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

cent Reply #: 4 Posted on: 02-06-17 08:17 PM

ok how can i get my fees if the buyer and the seller can buy and sell without having any real balance or paying any amount ? what if the buyer paid the seller directly by contacting him to escape the fees after his purchase ?
mewsoft Reply #: 5 Posted on: 02-06-17 10:47 PM

You can set your options to request users to pay fees before posting items.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

cent Reply #: 6 Posted on: 02-07-17 01:26 PM

ok, is there any way to force the buyer to pay the price of the buy it now items, and for the auction winner, both before they can contact the seller? . . . . . . . . i mean if someone buys a buy it now item, he will be directed to a page to pay the price using his credit card or paypal ..etc , and if the payment process is successful then he can contact the seller, in case he is not directed he will receive an email with the payment link too to complete the payment process, , , , , , and the same for the auction winner, he must pay using his credit card after he wins the auction either from a redirecting page or from the email link to the payment page, after a successful payment process he can contact the seller, . . . . . and in the same transaction we get our fees from the seller , , , , , and for the special listing features like bold, and homepage listing also must be paid before finishing the listing setup, . . . . i think this is better way manage the website fees and transactions ... please let me know what you think......... Thanks.