qaz First Post Posted on: 02-19-20 04:20 AM
custom work

Hello, I will like to have custom work done on my web site http://www.shortfoot.com Please let me know if you have the time to do it and how many hours of custom work that will be in terms of dollars. Here is what I am look to have done 1. On home page at the top where the advertisement window is fill the entire space with web site logo and welcome message that is currently showing at top of the page(both side-by-side) in Logo area. 2. Make the Login and Register(words) larger (at 16 font size bold - blue color like the other links)to attract new users to click on. 3. Delete all Social Networks at left side of web page (leave what is at bottom), also fix BMI table on right side of web page(this one does not convert correctly), the one on your web site does not work either. 4. On item listing page, delete second bidding box at bottom of listed item on auction style listings and keep only the bidding, and buy now box at top of listing. 5. Clear the general text boxes showing up in every listing just under highest bidder( general text box, general text area, general menu, general check box and general radio). 6. Lastly, set up payment system to have buyers and sellers to be able to complete transactions directly quickly without having to email each other first. I will like to see the system sending an invoice directly to the winner as soon as the auction ends, that way the seller gets paid much faster. Please let me know how much you will charge to complete this for me and how long it may take. Also, I did not see the last update added to my web site even though I currently have the premium upgrade service. Thanks,
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 02-19-20 11:21 AM
Re: custom work

Hello,

Please email me direct at sales @ mewsoft.com with these details and we will quote and discuss it with you, we are available.

Thank you

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

qaz Reply #: 2 Posted on: 02-19-20 04:05 PM
custom work

Hello, I re-send the email I sent you on Saturday. Please check you junk folder as well Thanks
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 02-19-20 10:14 PM
Re: custom work

Yes I found it in the Junk Email folder. Will reply to it.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com