Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > logo banner on my home page - Software error:
Focusman01 First Post Posted on: 08-10-10 06:11 AM
logo banner on my home page - Software error:

Hello.

When clicking on mewSoft logo banner on my home page even tried my own logo same thing, upper right hand corner. This message appear

Software error:
Can't locate configuration.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /hsphere/local/home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx.com/cgi-bin/class1 . /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.5/i386-freebsd /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.5 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/i386-freebsd /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at adclick.cgi line 81.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at adclick.cgi line 81.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@xxxxxxx.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Above, notice perl 5.05 and 5.06 is also mention. I only have perl 5.008005.

What is the error message telling me?

Thank you.
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 08-11-10 03:15 AM
Re: logo banner on my home page - Software error:

Yes file names changed so configuartion is now Configuration, just update the file adclick.cgi and it will fix it.

Thank you

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Focusman01 Reply #: 2 Posted on: 08-11-10 04:29 AM
Re: logo banner on my home page - Software error:

Yes file names changed so configuartion is now Configuration, just update the file adclick.cgi and it will fix it.

Thank you

Fixed, thank you. Incase this happens to other owners, startup need the same change at line 82, startup changed to StartUp.