tariqali First Post Posted on: 10-01-10 08:09 PM
Ad View

Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to adjust the slide show timing. The images are rotated very quick and it is kind of anoying. Where do I adjust the timing between each slide?

The second issue is, is there away to display thumb nail images in the adview pages instead of a full image? Images can be a little big there. IF not can I control the image size there. I can't seem to find it in the admin area!!!

Thanks.
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 10-02-10 10:04 AM
Re: Ad View

Of course you can modify this JS code or even use your own JS code, edit the file mediatools.pm , change the lines:

var rotate_delay = 800;

var delay = 800;

to any value in milliseconds so 800 is 0.8 seconds

As for images sizes, in the full ad view, it is meant to display the user's full image as he needs to display the details, if you resize it, this may loose the photo some details

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

tariqali Reply #: 2 Posted on: 10-02-10 02:08 PM
Re: Ad View

As for images sizes, in the full ad view, it is meant to display the user's full image as he needs to display the details, if you resize it, this may loose the photo some details

Thanks.

I wish in the adview page it will display all user's images in a thumb nail format. Once the user click on the image it will display the fill image just like other classifieds out there.

This will really cause a problem if the user select to view ad beside each other. The page format will completely get bad and becomes hard to view the ad view page.