Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Changing required fields on the Registration page
Anonymous First Post Posted on: 08-17-08 02:35 PM
Changing required fields on the Registration page

I noticed on the Demo there are two required fields that I would not want to require.. the Fax Number and Website Address. Is there any way to make these where they are not required for registration?
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 08-18-08 03:42 AM
Re: Changing required fields on the Registration page

All registration fields are customizable:

http://www.mewsoft.com/cgi-bin/auction/admin.cgi?action=RegistrationFieldsOptions

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

martin Reply #: 2 Posted on: 09-11-10 06:54 AM

i have created a new field on my registration form useing - Custom Field -User1:

and called it  - How did you find this website.

i will to use this to find out which of my advertising tecniques is working best. But i can not see this information in my controll panel nor can i see the other fields they fill in like Website:

How can i collect this information as it is very usefull.

You could possibly put it in the registration form in a future update.

Martin

mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 09-11-10 09:00 AM

This already answered here. Custom fields not used by the program in any way other than storing it. These you have to handle it the way you want, meaning you write your own code to handle the data you collect either by coding in this software or use any other database software to access these fields direct or of course hire us to do what you want as a custom work.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com