Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Database setup issues during install
fshn2day First Post Posted on: 01-17-10 04:16 PM
Database setup issues during install

Installing the Actionawy software and I noticed that it wants access to the PHP database directory to install a database "auctions". Every time I install it said that it can not create the database when I run Check Program Directories. What do I need to do on my end to make it happen? ...do I set it up in the PHP Admin before I install? ...assign it a user name or password? Just a little confused.
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 01-17-10 04:26 PM
Re: Database setup issues during install

Yes seems you are misunderstanding. The MySQL database you should create it from your site control panel, then also create a mysql user and add that user to the database you just created and give him all permissions on the database, all this has noting to do from our products, if you do not know how to create a mysql database, ask your hosting company.\ \ Now after you have the database created and add a user to it, use these info in your admin -> configuration and complete the setup. If you can not all, you can simply order our installation service for $30 and we handle it all.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

fshn2day Reply #: 2 Posted on: 01-18-10 07:13 AM
Re: Database setup issues during install

How much do you charge to install the program?