Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > User Fields on Register page show up where in Account Manager?
springanew First Post Posted on: 12-10-10 11:23 PM
User Fields on Register page show up where in Account Manager?

Greetings,\ \ I made one user field required on the registration page. I would like to track who refers who.\ \ However when I tested it, the information was not found in any of the options in the admin accounts manager. I had to go to the person's account overview page and click edit information to get the registration page where I could see the information in the field.\ \ Is there an easier way to see the information written in the user field? If I decide to pay bonus' I need to gather this information.\ \ Thanks!\ \ Leslie/Springanew
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 12-11-10 07:55 AM
Re: User Fields on Register page show up where in Account Manager?

Custom fields are meant for you to pull or treat the data the way you want by coding it, the program gets you the data and you manage it the way you want. There was another topic here you search for it that I posted code to display all the custom fields on a page.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

springanew Reply #: 2 Posted on: 12-11-10 03:49 PM
Give a Hint Please??

I did a forum search on "custom Fields" and did not find the post you are referring to.\ \ We are both business owners and our time is valuable - can you give me a hint where that post might be?\ \ Could you compile these answers on a FAQ page for easier finding?\ \ Thanks\ \ Leslie
springanew Reply #: 3 Posted on: 12-11-10 04:14 PM

OK, so say in the Admin demo I'm here:\ \ http://boardawy.com/cgi-bin/demo/forum/admin.cgi?action=Admin_View_Account&Account=johnny1986\ \ This is where I want a custom form from registration to show up.\ \ I need to put in:\ \ 1) which form? ie. xyz.HTML or xyz.pm? \ 2) a piece of code - which code?\ \ Thanks - still looking for the post you referred to embarrasment)
mewsoft Reply #: 4 Posted on: 12-11-10 09:12 PM

See the update in version 8.5 that just released. It has the feature you asked I think.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

springanew Reply #: 5 Posted on: 12-13-10 02:54 AM

Thank you!\ \ I've upgraded and added it.\ \ Leslie/Springanew\ \ smile