Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Searchawy > Problem with 'Sign up' & 'Manage Account'
red7 First Post Posted on: 11-15-10 10:21 PM
Problem with 'Sign up' & 'Manage Account'

When I click on 'sign up' and 'manage account' I recieve \ Software error:\ \ Can't locate POP3Client.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /home/*******/public_html/cgi-bin/dir /home/*******/public_html/cgi-bin/dir . /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.6.1/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.6.1 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl .) at /home/*******/public_html/cgi-bin/dir/myaccount.cgi line 88.\ BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /home/*******/public_html/cgi-bin/dir/myaccount.cgi line 88.\ \ For help, please send mail to the webmaster (sysadmin@******.co.uk), giving this error message and the time and date of the error. \ \ I have asked my hosting company to install 'POP3Client.pm'\ They ask response below\ "we do not understand the request for this module, please could you confirm your reason for wanting this and then I will be able to advise, you can access email via http://webmail.supanames.co.uk/ or even http://www.mail2web.com/cgi-bin/login.asp?lid=0&il=0"\ \ Could you help with the reason why or tell me if I have to change something in my configuration to enable it to work.\ \ Thank you,\ \ Jennifer
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 11-16-10 03:07 AM
Re: Problem with 'Sign up' & 'Manage Account'

Jen,

You already spot the problem and kne the soultion, but I never heared a hosting copany asking this dumb questions. Tell him to install it because your cgi program needs.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

red7 Reply #: 2 Posted on: 11-16-10 07:10 PM

Please Could you tell me what Mail::POP3Client does within the cgi program.\ \ thanks,\ \ Jennifer
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 11-17-10 04:17 AM

This is used for Paypal payments. It will lookup the paypal emails from the account you specify.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com