Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Classifieds 8.5 upgrade help needed for the new guy on the block
alljapan First Post Posted on: 12-12-10 11:22 AM
Classifieds 8.5 upgrade help needed for the new guy on the block

Since Im attempting to do my very first up grade ever I thought I would ask those silly Questions everyone knows the answers to but me.\ \ I downloaded the upgrade.\ Log in to the server now I go to the the file manager right?\ locate the cgi bin click,find the classifieds file.Now do I up load the new cgi file at ths point or open the classified file?\ At this point whats Next?\ I just dont want to make any big mistakes here.\ Thanks for taking the time to answer me
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 12-13-10 01:32 PM
Re: Classifieds 8.5 upgrade help needed for the new guy on the block

You can:\ \ Download the software from "My Account" on our site to your computer.\ \ Unzip the file classifiedawy.zip on your computer.\ \ Start your FTP program.\ \ Navigate on your site until you reach the cgi-bin/classified directory\ \ Also browse inside the ftp local window until you reach the unzipped directory\classified\ \ Now select all the *.pm files on the local FTP window then transfer it in ASCII mode to your server to /cgi-bin/classified.\ \ Hope this helps.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com