Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Is there a way to remove the feedback rating number from the usernames ?
rzetools First Post Posted on: 10-20-08 12:04 AM
Is there a way to remove the feedback rating number from the usernames ?

Again , thanks for the help ahead of time \ rz
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 10-20-08 10:28 AM
Re: Is there a way to remove the feedback rating number from the usernames ?

No, the feedback is done this way to keep it honest system.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

rzetools Reply #: 2 Posted on: 10-20-08 09:10 PM
can i remove the feedback number behind the user names ?

Thanks ,\ thats a good idea for regular auction setups , but im going to be the only seller(b2c or business to consumer) on my sight and it is not needed . all it will show is a zero in back of all the users. \ thanks for your reply
newbie Reply #: 3 Posted on: 10-21-08 12:44 AM
But....

Yes I agree with "feedback is done this way to keep it honest system" ...but we all human and prone to mistakes, so what if:\ \ 1) User makes a mistake in rating another user \ 2) Dislikes somebody ,which has nothing to do with auction, and proceeds to rate them negatively out of personal hatred\ 3) Is jealous of high rating of user and decides to "get back at them " by rating negatively \ 4) Or just rates someone negatively for mischief\ \ I think it would be a useful feature to allow Administrator account to adjust/override user rating.\ \ Please consider adding this feature in future upgrade\ \ Regards\ newbie
baris Reply #: 4 Posted on: 11-22-08 09:55 PM
You can change feedbackcomments

you can change feedback manually if you open feedbackcomments from your database on your server\ I was trying to learn how does mysql work and I managed to edit the feedbackcomments