New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
upperbid upperbid's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

1 Question and one problem Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 07-19-11 02:24 AM next post first post
Hi Ahmed,\ \ I've noticed that the Seller's return instructions and Seller's shipping instructions only allow a certain number of characters and cut off the rest without any notification to the seller that this is being done. Though I found where I can modify that option for more characters in title and description, I have not found it for the instructions. Is there some way to modify this?\ \ I also found a problem when clicking on a manage link for one of my members under Accounts Manager area in which it delievers a login error page instead of allowing me to go into their account area. After looking in CPanel for their password, I discovered it had some strange characters which I assume are what's causing this problem (%&). Either the user must not be allowed to enter these characters for their password or something needs to be adjusted so that it does not prevent us from accessing their account area. I tried the password as a user and found that I can login that way, but not from my admin panel click. Please advise.\ \ Thanks.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: 1 Question and one problem Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 07-19-11 02:56 AM last post previous post

Each of these fields is maximum 250 chars, which is more than enough even for international languages, you can of course put a text notice on the sell page or you can put some JS counter code for these text fields if you want more fancy.

As for strange chars also in the userID, we allow all chars for international code pages and for unicode text such as &xxxx; so this is a user choice.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print