New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
Pikoro Pikoro's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

A few questions Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 06-18-08 03:52 AM next post first post
I've been following this software around for quite a while and finally bought it last week.

Got it up and running at http://www.o-auctions.com/. Starting this morning, I sat down, and tried to log onto the admin interface and everything worked fine, however, whenever I click on any of the configuration links in there, it takes me back to the admin login page, and no mater what i put in there for username and password, it lets me in. However, that is only when going to another of the cgi-scripts. when using one of the admin.cgi functions, it just takes me back to the main admin page. For example:

If i login to admin.cgi, it takes me to the welcome page. Then I click on "Accounts Manager". It takes me to the login screen, and if i just click on "login" it lets me past and everything is ok.
However, if I click on "Configuration" or "General Options", it asks me to login again but it returns me to the welcome screen after that.

This is getting frustrating to say the least. I'm about ready to scrap the whole thing and re-install, however, I've already done a bunch of language and template and class editing and I would hate to lose all that.

Anyone got any ideas?
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: A few questions Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 06-18-08 11:13 PM next post previous post
It seems your browser cookies are disabled, you need to enable your borwser cookies.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 2 Posted on: 06-19-08 04:47 AM next post previous post
I have the exact same results with 4 browsers on 2 different computers. Cookies are enabled on them all. I even deleted the cookies from 1 of the systems so that i could start "fresh" and it did the same thing. Should I just re-install the whole works?
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 06-19-08 11:24 AM next post previous post
Your installation seems to be wrong. I registered on your site user "mewsoft" and activated the user and tried to sell an item. The sell page has different url from your url, here is your sell page form url:

http://10.0.0.66/cgi-bin/Sell.cgi

the page not found!.

If you have hard tim einstalling, you can order our installation server.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 06-19-08 11:31 AM next post previous post
I found the problem. My gateway server wasn't proxying the request properly.. I believe everything should be fixed. Anyone want to log in and test for me?

Thanks
Aaron
Member Offline

Reply #: 5 Posted on: 06-19-08 12:03 PM last post previous post
Good, seems you fixed it. I posted 2 auctions the one with GIF does not thumbnail, set the permissions on the file gif2png to 755 executable and transfer it in binary and see this forum for issues about this.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print