New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
auctionbug auctionbug's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

admin issue Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 12-07-12 06:42 AM next post first post
Hello, I am having a problem with accessing my admin again. I was able to access it last evening, but am locked out when trying to access it today. This is not the first time I have had this problem. The last time I followed the directions in the FAQ, and I ended up lossing the language file and had to pay you to fix it. Could you please provide a clear and simple explaination as to why this problem persists; or at least a simple fix. You help would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Troy/auctionbug
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: admin issue Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 12-07-12 07:05 AM next post previous post

Nothing changes by itself, anyway, the only way to reset the admin login is to follow the topic in

the FAQ forum, just make sure you download and upload the sysconfig.pm file in ASCII Mode and NOt

in binary mode, also use text edior like notepad to edit the file, before reuploading the file, rename

the file on the server say to SysConfig1.pm so if you messed up anything just rename it agian. and also

before doing anything backup you enitre websiter from your cpanel.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

auctionbug auctionbug's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

still no luck...locked out of admin Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 12-08-12 05:46 AM next post previous post
I have gone through and made the changes as per FAQ, but I am still unable to gain access to my admin. What do you suggest, your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Troy/Auctionbug
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 12-08-12 02:56 PM next post previous post

the only solution is what I said above and as explained in the FAQ. as I confirmed above, you need to transfere

the file in ASCII mode, and edit it with text edior. read what I said above again besides the FAQ.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Member Offline

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 12-08-12 09:45 PM next post previous post

This explains how your guy have no experiance at all with his lengthy talks. you also please do not talk about

others, this is your personal problem with what you called your webmaster. We always says many times

before doing any changes backup your entier site from your website control panel either cPanel or plesk.

finally the configuration is kept in the ascii file data/SysConfig.pm not in SQL database, the only way

for this error message means this file only and only is corrupted, which means it is uploaded in wrong

binary mode. He may be modified the file on a different PLATFORM  so even if it uploaded in ascii mode.

Anyway, still the same steps above and same solution.

to close this topic, send me your ftp info, I will reset it but you will be charged for this after it is fixed.

Topic closed

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Member Offline

Reply #: 5 Posted on: 12-08-12 11:11 PM last post previous post

I released a script to this purpose to reset your admin center login automatically but becareful to delete it

after finished, details here:

ResetLogin script released to reset products admin center login

http://www.mewsoft.com/cgi-bin/forum/forum.cgi?action=ViewTopic&Topic=1724&Forum=13&Page=1&Period=0a&Lang=English

Topic Closed

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Unlock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print