Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 25, 2024 11:28 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Auction Chat Board's
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
bhlaserjet bhlaserjet's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Auction Chat Board's Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 12-29-08 01:13 AM next post first post
Just read an article on ebay's success story. According to an advent ebayer. "I spend more time on ebay chat boards, than I spend with family". It seems, we are missing the buck here.\ \ I believe a chat board system is important and would greatly enhance any auction site. a clone system like ebay's that looks like Boardawy would be great, where the posters me and auctions links are right there. \ \ I want this for my site. Is it something you can do for all or will I have to put in a request for custom work?\ \ Thanks\ BOB
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Auction Chat Board's Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 12-29-08 12:07 PM last post previous post

That's why we have designed a full featured message board and until now it is free, our Boardawy we did it not like ebay, it is a full featured template based with private messaging and html editor and the features and we did its integration so your users already will be registered on the forums and does not have to register to the forum again or with different usernames. You can download boardawy from our download page and install it or order our installation service and we can do it for you.

Please note, when you download it you must agree not to remove the powered by message at the bottom of the pages. If you realy interested to remove this, you will have to order a removal license see our order page:

Boardawy Powered By Removal License $99Order

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print