Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 18, 2024 11:48 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Auction Listing
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
qaz qaz's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Auction Listing Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 01-03-17 07:46 PM next post first post
Hello, whenever i list an auction the box to place your bids no longer shows up on the screen. Also, every auction ( both fixed price and auction style) comes up showing an error. This started just two days ago... Please let me know how to fix this issue. Thanks {aboutme_header} {aboutme_notes} the above shows up for new listed auctions Thanks
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Auction Listing Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 01-05-17 07:07 AM next post previous post

Hello,

You may be removed some code from the Sell template, restore the tempate sell code and try, you can always copy from our

demo or download the latest version and copy from it. Always test your changes step by step to find out what causing errors

and see if your changes correct or not.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

qaz qaz's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Bid box/window Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 01-11-17 04:36 AM next post previous post
Hello, I will like for you to take a look at the auctions (even on your sample site) and you will see that we have two boxes for bidders to place their bids in, one at the top and one at the bottom of every auction. Can you tell me hoe to move the bottom box to the top and delete the top box? I will like to keep the bottom bid box because it has the bid incremants and the top one does not have that. I try to update mine from yours but yours is just like that. Thanks, May
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Auction Listing Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 3 Posted on: 01-11-17 06:06 AM last post previous post

Hello,

This should be easy to do as it is all html customizations, please check the ViewItem* and View Buy * templates in the Design module under templates and you

will be able to customize this. Note the buy now items only does not have bidding box and the single aution items does not have quantity box.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print