Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Friday, March 29, 2024 01:07 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > !--Bid_quantity-- = !--Quantity--
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
nycpilot nycpilot's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

!--Bid_quantity-- = !--Quantity-- Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 12-22-13 02:00 PM next post first post
Is there any way I can make !--Bid_quantity-- = !--Quantity-- ?? Yes, I want to elimanate any partial quantity bidding. I want to enable the buyer to only bid the total amount the seller is selling. Is there any way to do this? Or can you please point me in the right direction?
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: !--Bid_quantity-- = !--Quantity-- Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 12-22-13 11:42 PM next post previous post

Try to edit the Bid_Quantity to Quantity in the template and in the bid form

thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 2 Posted on: 12-23-13 07:23 AM next post previous post
I actually missed typed what I meant to say - I want to make !--Bidding_Quantity-- = Quantity. Bidding_Quantity is an input variable? right? So, the script is looking for a user input for the bid calculation. Where is the variable Bidding_Quantity defined? I have looked everywhere for some initial definition of it in the code. I just have not found it. I have tried editing the viewitem.html and reviewbid.html with no success. I also tried editing the language editor with no real results. I was thinking that I could somehow write $Total_Bid(Quantity)=$Item(Quantity). IS this possible? If so where should I do this in the code? (maybye in the bidding.pm)? What do you suggest doctor?
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 12-23-13 08:38 AM next post previous post
I actually missed typed what I meant to say - I want to make !--Bidding_Quantity-- = Quantity. Bidding_Quantity is an input variable? right? So, the script is looking for a user input for the bid calculation. Where is the variable Bidding_Quantity defined? I have looked everywhere for some initial definition of it in the code. I just have not found it. I have tried editing the viewitem.html and reviewbid.html with no success. I also tried editing the language editor with no real results. I was thinking that I could somehow write $Total_Bid(Quantity)=$Item(Quantity). IS this possible? If so where should I do this in the code? (maybye in the bidding.pm)? What do you suggest doctor?
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 12-23-13 01:22 PM last post previous post

Download the latest auctionawy.zip from our site using your license number, only upgrade the cgi

file ParseItem.pm , upload it in ascii mode using your ftp program to cgi-bin/auction folder, then

use in your view item tempates the variable:

<! -- TotalQuantity-- > it will insert the total quantity where you want it in any view item tempate or email

thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print