Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Sunday, April 28, 2024 09:08 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Can someone (or Mewsoft) answer these questions please
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
stoloui stoloui's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Can someone (or Mewsoft) answer these questions please Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 09-10-08 09:06 AM next post first post
Started to use the new auction software. I appreciate some clarifications.\ \ 1. If the administrator deletes a user’s account, that users listings doesn’t get deleted and are still available for people to bid on, is that how it is supposed to be?\ \ 2. In General Options what are: \ Default Payment Value?\ Minimum Payment ($)?\ Proxy bidding Status (Disabled / Enabled)?\ Site entrance require adult verifications?\ \ 3. How or where can I set a minimum amount for item listing without reserve, i.e;$10 minimum for the item price\ \ 3. In the admin. Account Manager, what do these mean or refer to?\ Verified:, Verified +, Verified ++ and Power.
nibb nibb's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

Re: Can someone (or Mewsoft) answer these questions please Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 09-24-08 04:22 AM last post previous post
If you deleted a user account, yes the auction will be still there until it finished and on the admin you process closed auctions, you must do this manually or by a cron job. The default payment is the default value that should appear on the payment gateway, of course users can pay the amount he wants, the minimum is the minimum $ wich a user can pay, if you set this for example to 10$ then a user cannot pay 5$ but a minimum of 10$.
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print