Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Wednesday, April 24, 2024 01:36 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Category navigation does not make sense
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
petervw petervw's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Category navigation does not make sense Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 01-08-09 04:21 AM next post first post
Hi,\ \ I am busy setting up Auctionawy and I would like to change the way the navigation of categories work.\ \ I have been playing with the demo to check that my setup works correctly. \ \ If you could just follow me on this I will use an example from your demo.\ \ Lets use the category "Books".\ \ If you click on Books in the dropdown menu you would expect to go to that category but the page reloads with the same page.\ \ The dropdown menu in the reloaded page now displays the category books and << ALL\ \ Logically I would expect to see the category Books load with its listings. Also I would like to see the rest of the categories in the menu instead of <
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Category navigation does not make sense Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 01-08-09 05:52 AM last post previous post
Yes it is designed this way which helps to reload the homepage with more featured items etc instead of taking to the category page which he can access it in many ways direct. You can remove its code if yu do not want the category selection box on the homepage and you can insert your own drop dow list manually for all cats or any number you just want either categories or sub categories.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print