New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
qaz qaz's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Cpanel issue Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 05-28-15 03:31 PM next post first post
How do I fix this problem? Lately whenever I click on the "home" button I get the following message and I do not see my home page. Please tell me how to fix this problem. Thanks. Great Success ! Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) which use the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content. ATTENTION! If you are seeing this page instead of the site you expected, please contact the administrator of the site involved. (Try sending an email to .) Although this site is running cPanel, WebHost Manager, and Apache software it almost certainly has no other connection to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group. Please do not send mail about this site or its contents to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group. About cPanel: cPanel is a leading provider of software for the webhosting industry. If you would like to learn more about cPanel please visit our website at www.cpanel.net. Please be advised that cPanel Inc. is not a web hosting company, and as such has no control over content found elsewhere on this site. About Apache HTTP Server: The Apache HTTP Server is an open source web server which powers many of the worlds web sites. The Apache HTTP server is part of the Apache Group's many influential projects. Their efforts have helped shape much the world wide web, and they continue to be a dominating force in the web hosting industry.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Cpanel issue Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 05-28-15 03:56 PM next post previous post

We just finished upgrading your site since you order our premium manual upgrade service

and your site working normal and upgraded to the latest version, you may be trying to access

it while we were uploading files. Your site http://www.shop.shortfoot.com/ is working, we just emailed

you about this upgrade.

Please backup your site from cpanel at least daily to keep your site form anything could happend to your

srever and download the backup to your local computer.

Thank you for your order for the Premium manual upgrade services.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

qaz qaz's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 2 Posted on: 05-28-15 04:12 PM next post previous post
Hello, I just read your email, thanks you but the "Home" button still not working now.
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 05-28-15 06:03 PM next post previous post

For me all links works,

http://www.shop.shortfoot.com/

http://www.shortfoot.com/

http://www.shop.shortfoot.com/auction/

What else does not work you mean?

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

qaz qaz's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 05-28-15 06:58 PM next post previous post
Hello, The links do work, however if you click on the "HOME" button at the top of the page next to "Shortfoot Auctions" it will take you to the Cpanel page like I told you earlier. Thanks
Member Offline

Reply #: 5 Posted on: 05-29-15 12:44 AM next post previous post

Please take screen shot and circle what link exactly now work, the link "Home" in the toolbar is working

your logo is working, so I do not know what home link other else does not work.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

qaz qaz's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 6 Posted on: 05-29-15 04:36 AM next post previous post
OK, then my question to you is : How do I change the cPanel default landing page? because this is what I get everytime I click on the either of the "home" button on my website. It sounds as though it workd with you but does not work on my computer.... this is what I get each time I click on the home button on my web site: Great Success ! Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) which use the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content. ATTENTION! If you are seeing this page instead of the site you expected, please contact the administrator of the site involved. (Try sending an email to .) Although this site is running cPanel, WebHost Manager, and Apache software it almost certainly has no other connection to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group. Please do not send mail about this site or its contents to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group. About cPanel: cPanel is a leading provider of software for the webhosting industry. If you would like to learn more about cPanel please visit our website at www.cpanel.net. Please be advised that cPanel Inc. is not a web hosting company, and as such has no control over content found elsewhere on this site. About Apache HTTP Server: The Apache HTTP Server is an open source web server which powers many of the worlds web sites. The Apache HTTP server is part of the Apache Group's many influential projects. Their efforts have helped shape much the world wide web, and they continue to be a dominating force in the web hosting industry.
Member Offline

Reply #: 7 Posted on: 05-29-15 09:54 AM last post previous post

My be your browser is just cashing the pages, try to delete your browser cash or check from

another computer or another browser at least, for me all links on your site works fine and directs

to the auction.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print