Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Saturday, April 27, 2024 08:11 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Credit card input
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
totalbids totalbids's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website http://www.totalbids.co.uk Send private message YIM Messenger: toptech1911 MSN Messenger: jason_yorke@hotmail.com

Credit card input Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 02-28-08 03:39 PM next post first post
I have a small problem with credit card input. I input all the details corrctly. It saves it to the database no problem. But when i try to select the card as the defualt one it will not let me. I have added 2 cards to my account and can only select one as the default. The other one is not showing in my credit card drop down list.

Could someone please advise?

Cheers

Jason
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Credit card input Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 02-28-08 05:41 PM next post previous post
If I understand you first, you added 2 credit cards from your account manager, then you can see only 1 in the drop down list?.

Please note, if you try to add another card with a number that already added before, the old one will be deleted automatically, so this may be the case.

You have to enter the 2 cards with 2 different numbers.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website http://www.totalbids.co.uk Send private message YIM Messenger: toptech1911 MSN Messenger: jason_yorke@hotmail.com

Reply #: 2 Posted on: 02-28-08 05:44 PM next post previous post
Hi admin

They are two seperate cards, with different card numbers. I also have a friend who tried adding a card to his account and he cannot add one either and he has no card on file at present.
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 02-28-08 05:46 PM next post previous post
Just to let you know also, i can add multiple bank accounts no problem if this uses the same process.

Cheers

Jason
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 02-28-08 06:08 PM next post previous post
I double checked that and did not see this problem. Can you please check it on ur demo you may be using older versions or have problems when credted your sql tables.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 5 Posted on: 02-28-08 08:14 PM last post previous post
Just to let everyone know, i had to drop the table "credit cards" and re-install the table from admin and now this works fine. There must have been a bug somewhere in the table??

Cheers for the help

Jason
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print