Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Saturday, April 20, 2024 10:55 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Credit Cards
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
concepts concepts's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Credit Cards Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 02-27-13 08:03 PM next post first post
Hi\ \ Can you tell me why I get this error when a user tries to pay via credit card? Is it something in pay pal?\ \ Many thanks\ \ Software error:\ \ unknown processor PayPal (Can't locate Business/OnlinePayment/PayPal.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /home/concepts/public_html/cgi-bin/classified . /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.2 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at (eval 51) line 2.\ BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 51) line 2.\ ) at /home/concepts/public_html/cgi-bin/classified/Merchant.pm line 1582\ \ For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@pilbaraclassifieds.com.au), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
Registered Member
Member Offline

Re: Credit Cards Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 02-27-13 09:09 PM next post previous post
Hi Again\ \ Also when a user goes to make a payment it does not display the Australian Dollar. That's the only currency I use and have set in languages general.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 2 Posted on: 02-27-13 11:49 PM next post previous post

Please search these forums before posting your questions, most if not all questions are repeated many time here, for this question again, just ask the hosting companyto install perl modules:

Business::OnlinePayment

Business::OnlinePayment::PayPal

Thank you

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 02-28-13 12:09 AM next post previous post
Ok sorry and many thanks. I did see that but didn't think it was relevant for HostGator as I thought it would have been setup already as per the ad.\ \ Again many thanks.
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 02-28-13 01:32 AM next post previous post
Hi Again\ \ I had them add those modules. Now get this:\ \ Payment Error:\ \ Credit card processing error.\ Please go back and check your credit card information.\ \ 10744: This transaction cannot be processed. Please enter a valid country code in the billing address.\ \ \ So I thought I'd delete the card and set it up again, but get this:\ \ \ Credit Card Error:\ \ Credit card information can not be removed. Please note, you must have at least one valid credit card on your file for automatic charges. If you have to remove this card, please add a new valid card on your file then try to remove this card again. Thank you\ \ Also, there is still no Australian Dollar listed. \ \ \ \ Also, I found the file (I think) where the currency for the paypal payment is made. I added the Australian dollar and deleted the YEN. However, the AUD is not displayed and there's just a blank space where the YEN used to be. If you choose the blank space then it still gpoes through to paypal as a yen transaction.\ \ Really hope you will help me.\ \ Many thanks\ \ Chris
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 5 Posted on: 02-28-13 08:42 AM next post previous post
If you mean PayPal IPN, see the FAQ for paypal dodirectpayment setup. For the currencies, see the paypal templates. ALso remember this method is available only for Paypal U.S.A. customers only who have business or primer business accounts.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 6 Posted on: 02-28-13 12:54 PM next post previous post
Can it be customised for Australia and if so how much? The yen works.
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 7 Posted on: 03-01-13 10:40 PM last post previous post
Hi\ \ Not to worry I managed to get the paypal to work for the Australian dollar now.\ \ Thanks
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print