Still working on problem from
http://www.mewsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=524
Since you had no more suggestions, I've been trying to figure out why
since updating, the stalling out of:

General Categories>>update categories count

Ads Manager>>Process Expired Ads

System Statistics>>Update System Statistics

Ads Manager>>bottom of page save changes link

Is linked-tables infrastructure needed within the database, for your software?

Why I need to know this:

Within my sql datadase at bottom of page:
Error
The additional Features for working with linked Tables have been
deactivated. To find out why click here.

Clicked:
PMA Database ... not OK
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['pmadb'] string
The name of the database containing the linked-tables infrastructure.

See the Linked-tables infrastructure section in this document to see the benefits of this infrastructure, and for a quick way of creating this database and the needed tables.

If you are the only user of this phpMyAdmin installation, you can use your current database to store those special tables; in this case, just put your current database name in $cfg['Servers'][$i]['pmadb']. For a multi-user installation, set this parameter to the name of your central database containing the linked-tables infrastructure.

For a whole set of new features (bookmarks, comments, SQL-history, PDF-generation, field contents transformation, etc.) you need to create a set of special tables. Those tables can be located in your own database, or in a central database for a multi-user installation (this database would then be accessed by the controluser, so no other user should have rights to it).

Please look at your scripts/ directory, where you should find a file called create_tables.sql. (If you are using a Windows server, pay special attention to FAQ 1.23).

If your MySQL server's version is 4.1.2 or later, please use create_tables_mysql_4_1_2+.sql instead, for a new installation.

If you already had this infrastructure and upgraded to MySQL 4.1.2 or later, please use upgrade_tables_mysql_4_1_2+.sql.

You can use your phpMyAdmin to create the tables for you. Please be aware that you may need special (administrator) privileges to create the database and tables, and that the script may need some tuning, depending on the database name.

After having imported the create_tables.sql file, you should specify the table names in your config.inc.php file. The directives used for that can be found in the Configuration section. You will also need to have a controluser with the proper rights to those tables.

I did reload Classifiedawy from scratch and deleted all tables within database. All is back to normal, until new catagories are added, then the same thing.

I did notice when reloading classifiedawy. I had trouble ftping the following three files using CuteftpPro ASCII: cgi-bin/data/database
Ads_Categories.Sql
Ads_Formats.sql.pm
AdsLocation.sql.pm
Kept getting partial ftp:
ERROR:> Temporary completion problem reply.
COMMAND:> REST 2695
350 Restarting at 2695. Send STORE or RETRIEVE to initiate transfer
COMMAND:> STOR Ads_Categories.sql.pm
451 Ads_Categories.sql.pm: Append/Restart not permitted, try again
ERROR:> Temporary completion problem reply.

But yet, they are on server now, hopefully without code being changed.

I do fill neglected by MewSoft rolling , being that not all, of my questions are answered:
http://www.mewsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=524
and
http://www.mewsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=528
which is basically the same as user Pikoro:
Also, When i go to the account manager, and select to manage a user's account, I am logged in as that user it seems. And until i specifically log out, no matter how many windows i close, it always thinks i am that user.
http://www.mewsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=526

MewSoft if I'm asking to many questions, sorry, just tell me. I was going by Technical Support Policy. Wish I did not need to post to forum.

All I want is program to run smoothly and start making $$. I feel classifiedawy software itself is excellent without a doubt,

I think all my problems is data exchange between Ads_Categories.Sql,
Ads_Formats.sql.pm, AdsLocation.sql.pm and my physical databse on server.

Not having the proper version database cause any problems with software?

What version of database does MewSoft use?

I'm using phpMyAdmin 2.6.0-pl2 MySQL 4.0.22-log

Is linked-tables infrastructure needed within the database, for your software to work properly?

Will new release of classifiedawy on 01/01/05 address these issues?

Hope 2005, is a better year for all.

Thanks
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: database Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 09-12-10 07:00 AM last post previous post
I think from your post, your problem is either your db backup files or corrupted or you are unable to FTP them, your ftp program error message says that your server FTP does not support the resume or append to file therefore your FTP unable to update upload and update these files, you just need to rename these files on the servers for example rename Ads_Formats.sql.pm to Ads_FormatsXX.sql.pm and so on, also I noticed you say Ads_Categories.Sql it should be Ads_Categories.Sql.pm.

Remember you can not reload a backup from done by any other script like PHPmyadmin, only you can reload backups done by the software itself. If your database was corrupted then you backup using any program then restore it, then you did not fix it.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print