Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, March 28, 2024 11:41 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Disabeling the Auction
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
said said's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Disabeling the Auction Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 03-16-09 10:51 PM next post first post
Hi\ I want to Disable the Action listing button.I want the user use the Fixid price only. How can i do that.\ Submit Auction >>Listing Type
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Disabeling the Auction Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 03-16-09 10:58 PM next post previous post

Insert this line anuwhere in your template:

Code: HTML    Select All    Expand All
</p><p>&lt;input type=&quot;radio&quot; name=&quot;Type&quot; value=&quot;2&quot;&gt;</p><p>[code]</p><p>and remove anything you want else, that's the 3 entire table rows:</p><p>[code]</p><p> &lt;tr&gt;<br />      &lt;td bgcolor=&quot;#FEF3B8&quot; valign=&quot;top&quot; &gt;&lt;b&gt;[[type_label]]&lt;br&gt;&lt;/td&gt;<br />      &lt;td&gt;<br />  &lt;input type=&quot;radio&quot; name=&quot;Type&quot; value=&quot;1&quot; &lt;!--TypeAuction--&gt;  onClick=&quot;SwitchType();&quot;&gt; [[type_auction]] &amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;<br />  &lt;input type=&quot;radio&quot; name=&quot;Type&quot; value=&quot;2&quot; &lt;!--TypeFixedPrice--&gt; onClick=&quot;SwitchType();&quot;&gt;[[type_fixed_price]]<br />   &lt;/td&gt;<br />    &lt;/tr&gt;</p><p>    &lt;tr&gt;&lt;td bgcolor=&quot;#FEF3B8&quot; valign=&quot;top&quot;&gt;&lt;b&gt;[[bid_start_label]]&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br&gt;[[required]]&lt;/td&gt;<br />      &lt;td&gt;&lt;input type=&quot;text&quot; name=&quot;Start_Bid&quot; size=&quot;15&quot; value=&quot;&lt;!--Start_Bid--&gt;&quot; onClick=&quot;SwitchType();&quot; onkeyup=&quot;FilterDecimal(this);&quot; onBlur=&quot;CheckNumeric(this.value, this);&quot;&gt; [[bid_per_item]]&lt;br&gt;[[bid_start_desc]]&lt;/td&gt;<br />    &lt;/tr&gt;</p><p> &lt;tr&gt;&lt;td bgcolor=&quot;#FEF3B8&quot; valign=&quot;top&quot; nowrap&gt;&lt;b&gt;[[reserve_label]]&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/td&gt;<br />      &lt;td&gt;&lt;input type=&quot;text&quot; name=&quot;Reserve&quot; ID=&quot;Reserve&quot; size=&quot;15&quot; value=&quot;&lt;!--Reserve--&gt;&quot; onClick=&quot;SwitchType();&quot; onkeyup=&quot;FilterDecimal(this);&quot; onBlur=&quot;CheckNumeric(this.value, this);&quot;&gt;&lt;br&gt;[[reserve_desc]]&lt;/td&gt;<br />    &lt;/tr&gt;</p><p>

This should do what you want.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

amateur amateur's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Trying to disable the auction Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 05-01-10 11:39 AM last post previous post
I am trying to disable the auction and only run fixed price - the user should not be able to choose. I have tried following these instructions and inserting the line

[code]

into my Sell.pm template. But all it does is give me a radio button and write code] on the page. What Am I doing wrong?

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print