Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Monday, April 29, 2024 11:18 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > does not function properly
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
madmentalandill madmentalandill's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website http://www.madbay.co.uk Send private message MSN Messenger: Pablos234@hotmail.com

does not function properly Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 07-03-08 11:56 PM next post first post
Hi to all and a happy new year.
Mewsoft admin, please dont take this the wrong way.

I paid to have this auctionscript installed and noticed that no test auction had been posted, and that just the basic install is done and nothing else.

Is this normal?, as I have paid for the script and then paid for the install, you would expect things to work especially a simple thing like members posting auctions.
Would it not be a good idea for paid installs to have a basic category list installed, that can be updated in admin later, so that Mewsoft admin can check that auction posts etc work correctly
I respectfully ask admin if they could take another look at my install, but not do a re-install as I have over 1026 Categories already active.

mad,mental,and ill.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: does not function properly Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 07-04-08 01:47 AM next post previous post
Well, Not only Mewsoft but any company will install the product only, and since it is our product then it means it should work normal after installation but not of course posting or registering etc and as long as the program is working then our job is completely done.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website http://www.madbay.co.uk Send private message MSN Messenger: Pablos234@hotmail.com

Reply #: 2 Posted on: 07-04-08 02:04 AM next post previous post
Fair comment.
But, how can you call it an install service, when directories and sub directories etc are not chmoded correctly for a linux install as mine is.
I would appreciate the correct chmods for all directories to work on a linux server.
Does the autoinstall chmod all the directories to the correct values also, or do you have to faff about with them too, to get it to work correctly.

mad,mental,and ill.
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 07-04-08 02:39 AM last post previous post
Hi Admin.
Something you might want to let other members know here.
I logged into admin and clicked on Setup Wizard then check directories.
It added a directory and also updated a few and everything seems to work ok when I list an auction.

mad,mental,and ill.
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print