Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, March 28, 2024 01:19 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Dutch Winners Email
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
romahawk romahawk's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Dutch Winners Email Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 01-30-09 07:01 AM next post first post
I bid on 2 of the 4 items offered. Here is the winners email I got, it looks like I won 4 items instead of the 2 I bid on.\ \ Dear glsaltsandsoaps and romahawk,\ Congratulations, this auction successfully ended and you are a winning bidder.\ \ Item ID #: 1121677211\ Title: Homemade Goat's Milk Soap\ Final Price: $3.40\ \ Seller User ID: glsaltsandsoaps\ Seller Email: glsaltsandsoaps1@juno.com\ Winner User ID: romahawk\ Winner Email: tsherma7@twcny.rr.com\ Start bid: $3.40\ Quantity: 4\ Close time:Monday, July 25, 2005 04:00 AM\ Description:
passaparolach passaparolach's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website http://www.passaparolach.com Send private message ICQ Messenger: 34148743 YIM Messenger: topanka37 MSN Messenger: topanka63@hotmail.com

Dutch Winners Email Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 01-30-09 01:13 PM next post previous post
\ \ \ \ \
 \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
romahawk's Wrote:
 I bid on 2 of the 4 items offered. Here is the winners email I got, it looks like I won 4 items instead of the 2 I bid on.\ \ Dear glsaltsandsoaps and romahawk,\ Congratulations, this auction successfully ended and you are a winning bidder.\ \ Item ID #: 1121677211\ Title: Homemade Goat's Milk Soap\ Final Price: $3.40\ \ Seller User ID: glsaltsandsoaps\ Seller Email: glsaltsandsoaps1@juno.com\ Winner User ID: romahawk\ Winner Email: tsherma7@twcny.rr.com\ Start bid: $3.40\ Quantity: 4\ Close time:Monday, July 25, 2005 04:00 AM\ Description:
\
\ I have the same problem with ducth auctions, in my site a seller have sold 1 item in a dutch auction of 3 similar item.\ The software not count the final fees price for 1 one item.\ best regards
Registered Member
Member Offline

Re: Dutch Winners Email Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 01-30-09 07:46 PM next post previous post
The sellers email seems to be OK and the sold items were deducted from the relist but the winners email is not right. \ \ I forgot all about checking to see if the fees were deducted properly...
Registered Member
Member Offline

Re: Dutch Winners Email Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 3 Posted on: 01-30-09 07:57 PM last post previous post
You are right.... I just checked and the seller was not charged a final value fee on the 2 items I purchased....
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print