Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 25, 2024 09:33 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Error duplicate entry
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
abner abner's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message MSN Messenger: clickcheaper

Error duplicate entry Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 11-09-08 07:44 AM next post first post
i notice this error if i clck twice on the activation account, can you fix this with a page telling the member the account has already been activated.?/\ \ \ SQL Error: Duplicate entry 'sailor' for key 1\ Query: \ INSERT INTO Users (User_ID, Password, Email, FName, LName, Company, Job_Title, Street, City, State, Zip, Country, Phone, Mobile, Fax, Website, Payment_Method, Start_Date, Last_Updated, Status, User_Icon, Total_Paid, Current_Balance, Last_Paid_Date, User1, User2, User3, User4, User5, User6, User7, User8, User9, User10, User11, User12, User13, User14, User15, User16, User17, User18, User19, User20) VALUES ('sailor','pass','myname@gmail.com','Test','Last name','Companyr','CEO','none','none','none','none','United States','617','1','1','1','','1115223603','1115223603','1','','0.00000','0.00000','','','','','','','','','','','','','','','','','','','','','')\ Line 507, File /home/httpd/vhosts/mysite.com/cgi-bin/auction/SQLlib.pm.\ \ regards,
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Error duplicate entry Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 11-09-08 07:53 PM next post previous post
This can not ever happen unless you have a corrupted database or crashed and unfinished instances of the mysql server. Register again and post the url for activating the account so we can test.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

darcyv darcyv's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Reply #: 2 Posted on: 11-09-08 08:33 PM next post previous post
I'm having the same exact problem. This just started happening after I did the latest upgrade yesterday. I'll follow your instructions above as well.
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 11-09-08 08:46 PM next post previous post
Here's what happens when I re-register and click on the link in the email:\ \ SQL Error: Table 'babyever_auction.Forum_Users_Info' doesn't exist\ Query: \ INSERT INTO Forum_Users_Info SET EmailTime='0',AttachSign='1',Custom2='',Language='English',Browse='1',Vote='1',AllowPM='1',Timezone='-5',Custom6='',WebURL='',Deletes='1',Custom4='',DateFormat=NULL,Post='1',Interests='',WebTitle='',Custom7='',Level='0',Location='',Custom3='',ICQ='',Custom5='',Occupation='',ViewEmail='1',Custom1='',Custom10='',Attach='1',Poll='1',ViewOnline='1',Posts='0',Reads='1',MSNM='',View='1',Sig='',Announce='1',NotifyPM='1',ViewIP='1',YIM='',Rank='0',LastVist='1115210717',Avatar='',Sticky='1',Reply='1',User_ID='darcyv2',AIM='',Edit='1',Custom8='',Custom9=''\ Line 608, File /home/mysite/public_html/cgi-bin/auction/SQLlib.pm.\ \ If I click the link again I get what was posted in the original post like the other person:\ \ SQL Error: Duplicate entry 'darcyv2' for key 1\ Query: \ INSERT INTO Users (User_ID, Password, Email, FName, LName, Company, Job_Title, Street, City, State, Zip, Country, Phone, Mobile, Fax, Website, Payment_Method, Start_Date, Last_Updated, Status, User_Icon, Total_Paid, Current_Balance, Last_Paid_Date, User1, User2, User3, User4, User5, User6, User7, User8, User9, User10, User11, User12, User13, User14, User15, User16, User17, User18, User19, User20) VALUES ('darcyv2','jahhouse','myemail@austin.rr.com','Darcy','Hoag','','','10000-A XXXXX House Rd.','Austin','TX','78729','United States','512-XXX-8063','','','','','1115210653','1115210653','1','','0.00000','0.00000','','','','','','','','','','','','','','','','','','','','','')\ Line 507, File /home/mysite/public_html/cgi-bin/auction/SQLlib.pm.\ \ FYI, When I tried to re-register I tried to use the same user name and email but it wouldn't let me because it says that it has already been taken.. so I used a different one the second time around. Like I said, this worked before but I'm now having some probs after the upgrade.\ \ If you need to see the link can I send it to the support@mewsoft.com?\ \ Thanks! -Darcy
wannauseit wannauseit's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 11-09-08 10:30 PM next post previous post
\ \ \ \ \
\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
darcyv's Wrote:
\ \ SQL Error: Table 'babyever_auction.Forum_Users_Info'
\
\

\ Seems to me that this appears to be a problem stemming from the Boardawy software. I haven't upgraded, nor do I use Boardawy, but is it possible that it needed to be setup again after the Auctionawy upgrade?\ \ Just guessing here....
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 5 Posted on: 11-09-08 11:43 PM next post previous post

It seems you are did not follow the integration steps if you are using the Passport Login and/or Boardawy or more than one product like Auctions and Classifieds. There are some post in the announcments about that but I'll post one new in the FAQ about steps required for integeration.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 6 Posted on: 11-10-08 04:59 PM next post previous post
I followed the directions in the FAQ section as you suggested and that seems to have solved the problem but now I'm having another error that I wasn't receiving before. I get this when I try to submit a new product for auction:\ \ SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax near ')' at line 1\ Query: \ SELECT Name FROM Auction_Categories_Name WHERE (Lang='English' AND Cat_ID=)\ Line 1280, File /home/mysite/public_html/cgi-bin/auction/SQLlib.pm.
Member Offline

Reply #: 7 Posted on: 11-10-08 09:35 PM next post previous post
From this post and your other posts, your installation is worng or not complete.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 8 Posted on: 11-10-08 11:16 PM next post previous post
Sorry to be confused here... You actually installed this for me in February and everything was working fine until I did the 8.63 upgrade the other day. To the best of my knowledge I followed the directions you outlined in the upgrade instructions line by line. The only thing that I can think of that would have caused a problem is that after I followed the last step of: Restore SQL Database From The Text Files Backup, I got a message that a pop up was blocked so I hit the link to restore again while allowing the pop-up. When I went back and made sure the plug-ins were enbabled, as your requested, my original problem was solved but now have the problem as listed above. Again, my apologies, if it appears that I have not followed directions but I believe that I have. \ \ Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Member Offline

Reply #: 9 Posted on: 11-11-08 10:13 AM next post previous post
Some of the upgrades we released required some changes to the database and upgrades normally cumulative which needs to be done in serial or at the times of release unless you do  full installation. I'd recomend you to remove the software from the server, delete the database, then reinstall the latest version using our auto installer and create the databaase and SQL tables, means redo full installation to make sure you have all the upgrades and save your time.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 10 Posted on: 11-12-08 05:21 AM next post previous post
My concern about totally removing and reinstalling is that I've spent hours and hours and hours customizing and correcting spelling and grammer errors. You installed the script for me about mid February. I have done all of the upgrades since that time, none of which required doing anything with the database (as I've gone back and reviewed) except the last one (which is when I began to have the problems). Additionally I am one of these folks who can't seem to get the auto installer to work for me. It keeps saying it doesn't recognize my license number. You told me to just FTP everything instead so that's what I've been doing. And lastly, I am not 100% confident that I could install it from scratch myself... unless it was a matter of just uploading and it would just override everything that is already there. Any other suggestions or thoughts??? If the worst case scenario is that i have to remove and reinstall, I suppose that I could save all the pages and then just recopy them back in one at a time but that would be pretty painstakingly slow. Sorry to be a pain... you guys really do have an awesome product and do a heck of a job keeping up with all the support issues. I'm just really looking forward to putting them all into action.
Member Offline

Reply #: 11 Posted on: 11-12-08 06:58 AM next post previous post

You can just upgrade all the cgi files (*.cgi, *.pm), backup the database from admin->sql & database manager, then delete all the sql tables then from the setup wizard create the sql tables again and from admin->sql & database manager ->restore the database.

This process will keep all your database and customization.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 12 Posted on: 11-13-08 12:50 AM next post previous post
Got it to work. I did what you suggested and it was still having the same problems. So, what I did was just delete the entire database altogether and then rebuilt it. I didn't have anything listed in my categories yet so the only loss really was the categories themselves which I can renenter quickly. Just wanted to say thanks again for working with me to get this problem sovled.
Member Offline

Reply #: 13 Posted on: 11-13-08 08:52 PM last post previous post
If you did database backup before you delete it you can load it again, all from admin->database & sql manager, then from Load/Unload SQL tables.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print