New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
stoloui stoloui's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Feedback from current users Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 04-28-08 01:12 AM next post first post
I have been evaluating some auction software that are out there in the market for a C to C application. Then ran into Mewsoft auction software. I appreciate any feedback from those who have successfully installed it and used it. Some are very expensive and they say never go with Perl or PHP applications. This has every feature I need, then what am I giving up to go with a less expensive software like mewsoft. Does this work, and is it pretty much bug free? I am not a programmer, but I like the open source code that allows us to customize to what ever we want. As far as volume I see about 1000-5000 people MAX on line doing trade, will this handle it? Any feedback is appreciated.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Feedback from current users Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 04-28-08 06:19 AM next post previous post
You are welcome to see our customers feedback here. Just will answer your question about the volume of your traffic. Our Auctions software (same for the search engine & classifieds) uses MySQL and MS SQL database for all its data. SInce the SQL database is unlimited in its size and speed, then you should nothave any problem with traffic, actually 5000 users is very small size for a sql based software. SO do not worry about volume as long the software is SQL based.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Whizzz Whizzz's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website http://www.bidcircuit.com Send private message

I just bought it! Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 04-28-08 06:21 AM next post previous post
Hi!

Trust me when I say the software is worth it. I have experimented with a few myself and found Mewsofts the best for the buck. It will easily handle the load you expect and as many categories as you need without any issues. May take you a little time to install, but there are some people in this very controlled forum that will help you.

Mike smile
Anonymous Anonymous's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 04-29-08 09:16 PM next post previous post
I just got my copy of mewsoft in July and with clients which comes first and taking the blunt of 2 hurricanes 3 weeks apart (category2 and category 3 hurricanes) I haven't had a whole lot of time to work with my copy. what I have seen of it it is worth the money and a few bucks more.

A programmer of one language will tell you that the others are no good so he can have your business. I think they are all good. just depends on how good they are programmed
Anonymous Anonymous's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 05-19-08 12:53 AM last post previous post
Hello. I purchased my auction software on Oct. 22, 2004. I am a code "retard" lol...... so I paid to have mine installed. The price I paid is well worth the money!

I placed about $200 worth of pay-per-click advertising & already (in just 2 short weeks) I have 7 users. I know to some that's not a lot, but we are just tickled!

We look forward to our sucess!

Another note: We have just installed our chat forum. It was so easy to do!

Mewsoft's auction program is the BEST!

Thank you Ahmed for providing such a wonderful product at such an affordable price!

Sincerely,
Kit
big grin
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print