Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Saturday, April 20, 2024 07:53 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > final help ...
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
billgoods billgoods's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

final help ... Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 06-10-09 06:38 AM next post first post
Hello again,\ \ I know I ask too much questions, so I would like to LEARN how the site is made, and I can then make all the modifs I need.\ \ So I would like to buy a BOOK about the programming language you have used...\ \ Can you then please tell me what programming language(s) have been used to build auctionawy ? What kind of documentation I need ?\ \ \ So if I learn these, I suppose I will be able to make many more things, by myself, and without annoying you every day !\ \ Thanks...
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: final help ... Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 06-10-09 07:58 AM next post previous post
You do not need to know any programming language to customize your site or manage it in general, all you need to learn is HTML, if you know html then you will be able to customize the products to whatever you want and if you search the web for html tutorial you will find tons. The the programming language used is "Perl" but you do not need to learn it unless you are planing to be a Perl programmer.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

billgoods billgoods's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Re: final help ... Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 06-10-09 10:56 AM last post previous post
yes I need it since I want to add extra features and edit the program.\ \ Thank you anyway !\ \ \ \ \ \ \
 \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
mewsoft's Wrote:
 You do not need to know any programming language to customize your site or manage it in general, all you need to learn is HTML, if you know html then you will be able to customize the products to whatever you want and if you search the web for html tutorial you will find tons. The the programming language used is "Perl" but you do not need to learn it unless you are planing to be a Perl programmer.
\
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print