Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 25, 2024 09:02 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > General idea / system Theme/Class/Template/HTML
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
nilsreither nilsreither's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

General idea / system Theme/Class/Template/HTML Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 03-02-13 10:59 AM next post first post

Hi

It is a bit confusing, but probably logical, but how is the structure of the Design?
The Language Manager is straight forward, but how will 

Theme Manager, Class Editor, Template Editor and HTML Editor change things, and what is the basic prinsiple of these different cathegories.
This may be well known for programmers, but as a novice it is a bit confusing.

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Kind regards Nils

mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: General idea / system Theme/Class/Template/HTML Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 03-02-13 04:30 PM next post previous post

So what is your question? You already discovererd where everything is located, all easy

to change , under layout is all you need, no need to be programmer to change text or to

customize simple html using any visual html editor, anyway, we have some basic docs here also:

http://www.mewsoft.com/help/auction/

Our forums here has lots of similar questions on customizations and most general asked questions, but you just need

to specifiy what you want to do exactly.

thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

I didnt get it Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 03-03-13 12:02 PM next post previous post

Sorry, but i didnt get it.

There are different functions like Theme Manager, Class Editor, Template Editor. 

What is the difference bewteen these fuctions. For instance, why do you need to use the "Theme Manager" when you want to change something, and "Class Editor" when you want to change something different.

So what is the reason behind dividing the different parts of the software program into "Theme", "Class" and "Template", and what is the specific carachteristics of "Theme", different from "Class" and Template.

This is a more profound theoretical excersise, but if somebody can explain to me this architecture of the program, I will be aboe to work with it more effective.

mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: General idea / system Theme/Class/Template/HTML Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 3 Posted on: 03-03-13 04:52 PM next post previous post
We have some docs on our main website here http://www.mewsoft.com/help/auction/ . See also our FAQ forums here, also if you browse this forum you can GET IT. when you start using the software you will know why everything is done like that, We recommend always to start immediately with the minimal changes then step by step changes things or customize things one by one to avoid wasting time on customization because you can always spend a lot of time customizing and customizing for ever because web design and layout every day gets new styles. Classes are parts of the pages that repeatedly used in all or most pages so instead of doing the same stuff for every single page which could be nightmare or almost not possible, this way when you want to change something say in the top navigation of all pages you just go to the topNavigation class and customize it and all changes apply to all templates that have this class, so class are basically Widgets.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 03-06-13 05:58 AM last post previous post
Thanks, I think I got it...!
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print