Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 18, 2024 07:46 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Getting Started
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
dbanditau dbanditau's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Getting Started Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 08-21-11 05:23 PM next post first post
Can someone please help me with the setup.\ \ Like what I need to do first-\ \ Website is hosted and running (www.stampsauctionsonline.com) but the only thing I've change on the site so far, has been the categories and fee structure. All else seems to be straight forward with the admin part of the site but its Stuff like email (am I supposed to create email address on CPanel X for things like contact page) And page modification like the heading for the site how do i modify this.\ \ And i guess the last thing is the bpay setup...\ \ Can someone please help (Now balding man)\ \ Darren
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Getting Started Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 08-21-11 07:37 PM next post previous post

Since you have all the products installed and runing, then this is the first and most important step to start.

Since you started doing the categories, then you also know what should be done next, you will know what's next steps always while you are working with the admin centers and with the user side as you only who know what you want. Some people just do a very little layout and language customizations, some makes heavy or total layout customizations etc.

As for the customizatin itself, you do all from the class editor, template editor, and language manager->edit language.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

dbanditau dbanditau's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Getting Started Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 08-22-11 04:29 PM next post previous post

dbanditau's Wrote:
 Can someone please help me with the setup. Like what I need to do first- Website is hosted and running (www.stampsauctionsonline.com) but the only thing I've change on the site so far, has been the categories and fee structure. All else seems to be straight forward with the admin part of the site but its Stuff like email (am I supposed to create email address on CPanel X for things like contact page) And page modification like the heading for the site how do i modify this. And i guess the last thing is the bpay setup... Can someone please help (Now balding man) Darren

So basically you are saying thumble around because only I know how much I want to thumble around....

Is another possible answer to the asked question,  go and get a web site creation program like front page copy each page that you wish to modify from the Template Editor (If you don’t understand how to write code)  modify it how you like and copy/paste it back.

mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Getting Started Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 3 Posted on: 08-23-11 12:42 AM last post previous post

Is another possible answer to the asked question,  go and get a web site creation program like front page copy each page that you wish to modify from the Template Editor (If you don’t understand how to write code)  modify it how you like and copy/paste it back

Yes this is correct, you can use Frontpage or any Visual HTML editors to edit your templates or html code in general, everyone actually uses these even professionals because they saves you alot of time and gives the best results.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print