Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Monday, April 29, 2024 12:42 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > how to access the script to change some of the wording on the auction sight im working on?
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
rzetools rzetools's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

how to access the script to change some of the wording on the auction sight im working on? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 10-16-08 04:22 PM next post first post
i am still having problems trying to figure out how to access the files to change some of the wording on the auction sight itself ( example , i need to change a few headlines , rules to my own , ect.) , please let me know how i get to the following files to be able to change some of the text on the auction sight page , if i can get to that i will need very little help in any other things .what i need to access the script you see when you right click on the sellers page and then click on view source , i need to edit that , i can edit it there and when im done it says do you want to save changes , i put yes , then it does not save to the auction ?? i need to know where to go to change some of the text on certain pages of the auction site and it stays there , the other auction software was different than yours , and i could access that in a way your does not , thanks \ \ ex . here is an example of what i need to access and change below , if you can tell me how to get here and change it in a way that it saves it too it would be greatly appreciated. once i figure this system out , i will be needing auctions intalled on 3 other sights soon .thanks for any help.\ \ **an example of what im trying to do is explained below . i would be trying to just change the words i made bold from ACCOUNT MANAGER LOGIN TO : ADMINISTRATION USE ONLY i can do this but it wont save to the auction , it just resets to what it started at , thanks again \ \ \
\ \
\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
Account Manager Login
Please enter your User ID and Password to login to the account manager system.
If you are not registered yet, you may register now, it's free.

User ID:  \ Forgot User ID? \
Password:  \ Forgot Password?
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: how to access the script to change some of the wording on the auction sight im working on? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 10-16-08 10:20 PM last post previous post
It seems you just need some time to browse your admin center, everything you can change from inside your admin. Any text you can change from the Language manager under edit language, select the files and click edit and change the text to anything you want. The other thing is the template and class editor this is where you can customize everything regarding the html look.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print