Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Saturday, April 20, 2024 09:34 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > internal server error after install new auctionawy
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
endlow endlow's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website http://www.agreaterdeal.com Send private message

internal server error after install new auctionawy Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 08-17-08 02:36 AM next post first post
I installed the new auctionawy 2005 last night and when i went to log into the admi section it gave me an internal server error.I pretty sure I uploaded every thing wright and set the permissions to 755. Maybe someone has a suggesstion?

Thanks

endlow
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website http://www.agreaterdeal.com Send private message

Re: internal server error after install new auctionawy Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 08-17-08 08:39 AM next post previous post
I figured it out. I don,t know what was wrong but I just reistalled it and finnally got it right.

endlow

Nice software!!! I realy like it!!!
Anonymous Anonymous's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

Re: internal server error after install new auctionawy Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 08-17-08 01:44 PM next post previous post
Hey, I'm thinking of buying the new software, I was wondering if you knew if there was a way to change the colors on the homepage and change the template? Just curious, thanks! Is it easy to work with?
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 08-18-08 02:03 AM next post previous post
I really like this software . In the admin panel you can change the colors or templates or any thing you like with html.There is a nice html editor in there. If I was you I would purchase the software.Everyone on the forums are very help full and any questions you have are answerred right away. It would be a good choice.

Endlow
ctoshack ctoshack's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 08-18-08 10:11 AM last post previous post
You can fully customize any of the templates there are no limits to that. The only limits I can see to customization are those set by your ability! I will be completely re doing my custom look very shortly.
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print