Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Tuesday, April 16, 2024 08:56 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Searchawy > IPN - Money Manager
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
donw donw's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website The Antique Shops Send private message

IPN - Money Manager Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 12-12-12 12:50 AM next post first post
As I explained before, the Paypal system is not working properly. You directed me to the following URL - http://mewsoft.com/cgi-bin/forum/forum.cgi?action=ViewTopic&Topic=2247&Forum=13&Page=1&Period=0a&Lang=English\ Which explains that you need to get a signature etc. and input it. The problem is that when I go to billing system set up - merchant account set up - paypal account set up, there is only a basic paypal input form to set up. There is no place to input the API Username, API Password, or Signature. Where do I go to do that? It seems to be missing. - Don
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: IPN - Money Manager Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 12-12-12 06:07 AM next post previous post

It is these info:

Paypal DoDirectPayment Settings
Username:
Password:
Signature:

If you do not see these then you have an older version and you need to update.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website The Antique Shops Send private message

How do I do that Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 12-13-12 03:14 AM next post previous post
You just intalled it a few weeks ago. Apparently you installed the wrong one? - How do I fix this? - Don
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 12-13-12 07:53 AM next post previous post
We do not install wrong version, we always keep the latest version. As I said above if you  read it, if you can not see the form above, then your version is older than the version when this feature is added. You can always download the latest version from our website "My Account" and update to the latest version. You should always apply any updates or upgrades or bug fixs when it is released.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

custom work Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 4 Posted on: 12-13-12 03:23 PM next post previous post
I am willing to pay for and would appreciate if you could install the updated Paypal module and check to make sure that what appears in my admin (under billing system set up - merchant account set up - paypal account set up) is the updated Payal settings. I can send payment via the custom work setup if you let me know how much to send. If there is anything else that needs to be updated. I would like to get that updated too and am willing to pay for it. - Don Wallingford (www.theantiqueshops.com)
Member Offline

Reply #: 5 Posted on: 12-13-12 05:54 PM last post previous post

OK no problem, send 2 hours custom work $100, and if you want send your paypal account info and I'll apply all the updates you skipped. After this you should apply updates once they released because cumulative updates are pain to apply.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print