Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Wednesday, April 24, 2024 11:41 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Is there away to sort results into Buy Now or Auctions only?
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
raider raider's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website http://www.ebasyi.com PM

Is there away to sort results into Buy Now or Auctions only? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 02-19-10 12:47 PM next post first post
Hi Ahmed,

\ Is there a way to get the script to give users the option to only list results that are fixed price / buy it now or to only show auctions? I tried using the smartsearch with a wild card flag + Buy it Now etc I Imagine if there was a built in function for it - it would already be in the smartsearch where the open,closed and all option is - Just wondered if there was a work round.

Thanks

If anyone else has managed a work round I would be grateful to be pointed in the right direction.

Developing a UK Auction Site :

Http://www.eBaSyi.com

mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Is there away to sort results into Buy Now or Auctions only? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 02-19-10 01:18 PM last post previous post

Good suggestion for next updates. Added to suggestion list.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print