Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Monday, April 29, 2024 08:47 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Language Manager & Tempalte Editor
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
lisade lisade's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Wholesale U Wholesale Products Directory Send private message

Language Manager & Tempalte Editor Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 09-23-08 12:45 AM next post first post
<!--PayPal-->None of them seem to be working and I cant seem to figure out why. Could really use some help. I was unable to turn off html in this post this it is not showing up correclty :-(
Under language manger on the following pages: Preview item page Edit item page Sell item page View item page I added the following variable accepts_PayPal_label with the html label as PayPal I also edited the following pages in template manager: Edit item page Seller item Page View Item page I canˇ¦t seem to get the label to show up correctly or to work correctly When a user goes to edit an item paypal looks like this: >PayPal On the seller pages it doesnˇ¦t show up at all. Here are the tags on added and each page I added them: Templates/edit item page: <input type="checkbox" name="PayPal" > >[[accepts_PayPal_label]]
Templates/sell item: <input type="checkbox" name="PayPal" >[[accepts_PayPal_label]]
Templates/view item:

Lisade

\ http://wholesaleu.com
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Language Manager & Tempalte Editor Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 09-23-08 04:21 AM next post previous post
If you want to insert the Paypal payment form, just insert all the code with the text and labels to the templates where you want to display it, do not place language vairiables etc unles you know exactly what you are doing.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Wholesale U Wholesale Products Directory Send private message

Reply #: 2 Posted on: 09-23-08 04:54 AM next post previous post
I don’t understand what you are talking about. \ \ On the edit item page under language manager on the bottom where it says Add new language variable to this file I entered accept_PayPal_label\ \ I also did this on the on other similar pages \ \ After doing this I updated my templates to reflect the new variable but it is not showing up correctly.\ \ When users list an auction I want them to be able to choose paypal as a payment method they will accept.\ \ Is there an easier way of doing it? I would gladly pay to have someone fix it.

Lisade

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 09-23-08 06:46 AM next post previous post
Found my error and it is now working fine. :-)

Lisade

wannauseit wannauseit's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 09-23-08 04:19 PM last post previous post
Nice Site!
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread