Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Friday, March 29, 2024 10:20 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Linking AuctionAwy and Classifieds and vise versa
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
nosam nosam's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Linking AuctionAwy and Classifieds and vise versa Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 10-20-10 12:19 PM next post first post
trying to figure this one out. i was working in the server files and had it done but when i refreshed it keeps erasing. how can i do this from the admin. i almost think i know how but not quite sure. can you give the break down?\ \ I want on Auctions to say Viewing Auctions Click Here for Classifieds\ \ Classifieds to say the same except Vise Vera. \ \ Help would be much appreciated.\ \ Also if I wanted the Classifieds as the default instead of AuctionAwy when someone types in my domain what would i have to do?
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Linking AuctionAwy and Classifieds and vise versa Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 10-21-10 10:37 AM last post previous post

Repeated?

http://mewsoft.com/cgi-bin/forum/forum.cgi?action=ViewTopic&Topic=2268&Forum=2&Page=1&Period=0&Lang=English

Anyway, this shoud be very easy stuff. To insert a link in the auction to the classifieds say in the top navigation, go to class editor, select the top_navigation class and insert a link to the classifeds (direct link not as a class, use the link as you see it in the browser) something like this:

< a href="http://yourdomain.com/cgi-bin/classified/classified/cgi> Classifieds< /a>

and do the same on the classifieds.

To make the classifieds your homepage, edit the file index.shtml file which exists in your public_html folder on the server to point to the classifieds, you can also upload the file index.shtml which exists in the classifedawy.zip file in the folder html/classifieds.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print