New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
steve steve's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

List an auction item Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 08-26-08 09:52 PM next post first post
I'm testing the software now. Submitting an auction will cause the following error:\ \ Can 't create image : Permission denied\ Line 380, File /home/freedom/public_html/cgi-bin/auction/SellLib.pm \ \ I downloaded the update the script from your website and uploaded everything all the cgi and pm files in ASCII mode and CHMOD those files to 755. Also, all the directories under html documents root has been set to 777. Same error still happens. Mewsoft.com installed this script for me. So, I don't think this is installation problem, unless....\ \ Was any basic testing done before this software was released? When was the release date?\ \ Take care, Steve
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: List an auction item Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 08-27-08 02:55 AM last post previous post
It is still your error due to your html directory path not correct or does not have the correct permissions. My be you did not set your html directory correct in admin->configuration after you did the upgrade. Try to click on the Setup wizard->check directories.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print