Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Wednesday, April 24, 2024 08:11 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Locked Out Of Admin
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
lindap lindap's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Linda Payne Sales Send private message

Locked Out Of Admin Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 06-25-11 10:22 AM next post first post
I was in the Admin area last night using my old password from previous 2005 version of your software. Changed my password from one you sent me in an email for forum use back in Feb. 2005. Big mistake I guess. Now for some reason the program is not letting me back in the admin area with what I type in. Perhaps my keyboard typed in a wrong letter and I am not getting it right, but am locked out completely here. How do I go about getting my password so I can get back into the admin? \ \ Also, if I can get back in Admin, how do I get my own site name to show up on the pages? I looked all around for a place to type that in but can't find it.\ \ And I need to know how to set the clock properly for Central Time instead of GMT. It is set all wrong. What number am I supposed to put in there? Tried one number and it's like WAY off now. Of course that's if I get back into my Admin area to correct it. :-) Thanks for any help Ahmed.
huutotalo huutotalo's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Locked Out Of Admin Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 06-25-11 10:55 PM last post previous post
\ \ \ \ \
\ \ \ \ \ \ \
lindap's Wrote:
How do I go about getting my password so I can get back into the admin? \ \ Also, if I can get back in Admin, how do I get my own site name to show up on the pages? \ \ And I need to know how to set the clock properly for Central Time instead of GMT. \
\
\ - Your first question: Go to the FAQ forum and read the post the below post:\ \ http://www.mewsoft.com/cgi-bin/forum/forum.cgi?action=ViewTopic&Topic=1724&Forum=13&Page=1&Period=0a&Lang=English\ - second question: Go to admin center, choose language manager ->edit language ->general.pm. check for the site_name variable and replace the value by your site name.\ - Third question: Go to the admin center and choose configuration. At the buttom of the page, you write 03 0r -03 if you are 3 hours ahead or before GMT respectively.
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print