Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Friday, April 19, 2024 07:18 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Login for admin Problem....
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
highland1 highland1's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Login for admin Problem.... Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 03-18-10 10:33 AM next post first post
Me again. I have it setup now but just as i was editing the time zone (GMT) it kicks me to the login page where in firefox i have the info stored to login again and when I press login it just takes me back to the login.... What's wrong now?? Can you help? Or do i need to redo the whole thing again?? thanks...
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Login for admin Problem.... Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 03-18-10 10:38 AM next post previous post
You need to enable coockies in FireFox or any browser you use. Use IE better than all those buggy crashy matures browsers.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

highland1 highland1's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Still no work... even tried Internet Explorer Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 03-18-10 11:03 AM next post previous post
Still no work... even tried Internet Explorer.... I guess I have to reinstall it and not add an admin and password until i get it fixed the way I like it.. Any other suggestions?
enetics enetics's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Having the same problem Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 3 Posted on: 04-23-10 02:44 AM next post previous post
Yesterday I was setting the time, when I suddenly was redirected to the admin login page. I tried to login but no response It asked me to login over and over. Cleared the cookies list, enabled cookies, cleared all temporary files.Still not able to login.I will try it on an other PC this afternoon to login.\ \ Is this a bug in the software? seems like we both got this problem after we changed the time.\ \ Mewsoft, Do you have an idea to solve this problem? I spend hours translating all pages and don't want to start over again due to this.\ \ Enetics
enetics enetics's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Problem solved Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 4 Posted on: 04-23-10 03:02 AM next post previous post
Hello I can help please do the following and it will clear out the pasword.\ \ All our products admin center have login User ID and Password that you normally set in your configuration. If for some reason you forgot one of these, follow these steps to reset your admin login:\ \ 1)-Download the configuration file SysConfig.pm from your data directory, data/SysConfig.pm in ASCII mode into your local computer.\ \ 2)-Edit the file with any text editor like Notepad, search for these 2 variables and clear the right site like this:\ \ For Auctionawy:\ \ MSNetAuction_Admin_UserID~==~\ MSNetAuction_Admin_Password~==~
chris12331 chris12331's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 5 Posted on: 06-29-10 06:00 AM next post previous post
I keep getting this problem and it just returns.\ \ It is not a cookie problem and now i just cannot get into my admin at all. And i have reset the config file and still no good. any ideas anyone.
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 6 Posted on: 06-29-10 06:48 AM next post previous post
BTW This is what the config file shows. It just doesnt want to let me in.\ \ sub Check_Admin_Authentication{\ my ($Out);\ \ $Cookies{MSNetAuction_Admin_UserID} ||= "";\ $Cookies{MSNetAuction_Admin_Password} ||= "";\ $Global{MSNetAuction_Admin_UserID} ||= "";\ $Global{MSNetAuction_Admin_Password} ||= "";\ \ $Cookies{MSNetAuction_Admin_UserID} = &Decrypt($Cookies{MSNetAuction_Admin_UserID}, 'ÚÑàÍÉÄÇÁ¢§Â');\ $Cookies{MSNetAuction_Admin_Password} = &Decrypt($Cookies{MSNetAuction_Admin_Password}, 'ÚÑàÍÉÄÇÁ¢§Â');\ \ $Global{MSNetAuction_Admin_UserID} = &Decrypt($Global{MSNetAuction_Admin_UserID}, 'ÚÑàÍÉÄÇÁ¢§Â');\ $Global{MSNetAuction_Admin_Password} = &Decrypt($Global{MSNetAuction_Admin_Password}, 'ÚÑàÍÉÄÇÁ¢§Â');\ \ if ($Global{MSNetAuction_Admin_UserID} eq $Cookies{MSNetAuction_Admin_UserID} &&\ $Global{MSNetAuction_Admin_Password} eq $Cookies{MSNetAuction_Admin_Password}) {\ #Ok login to the system\ &Set_Cookies("MSNetAuction_Admin_UserID", &Encrypt($Cookies{MSNetAuction_Admin_UserID}, 'ÚÑàÍÉÄÇÁ¢§Â'), "");\ &Set_Cookies("MSNetAuction_Admin_Password", &Encrypt($Cookies{MSNetAuction_Admin_Password}, 'ÚÑàÍÉÄÇÁ¢§Â'), "");\ }\ elsif ($Global{MSNetAuction_Admin_UserID} eq $Param{MSNetAuction_Admin_UserID} &&\ $Global{MSNetAuction_Admin_Password} eq $Param{MSNetAuction_Admin_Password}) {\ #Ok login to the system\ &Set_Cookies("MSNetAuction_Admin_UserID", &Encrypt($Param{MSNetAuction_Admin_UserID}, 'ÚÑàÍÉÄÇÁ¢§Â'), "");\ &Set_Cookies("MSNetAuction_Admin_Password", &Encrypt($Param{MSNetAuction_Admin_Password}, 'ÚÑàÍÉÄÇÁ¢§Â'), "");\ }\ else{\ print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";\ $Out = &Admin_Login_Form;\ print "$Out";\ exit 0;
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 7 Posted on: 07-06-10 03:14 PM next post previous post
This is beyond beleif. In the last 6 days i have lost the ability to log in 18 times, only for it to keep coming back again.\ \ Hostgator are adamant there is no problem at the server or database end and that it must be a scripting problem.\ \ I have mailed Ahmed and offered to pay him to sort this for me. he hasnt replied so far, after 4 days but it is the holidays.\ \ Is anyone out there prepared to go into my c panel and sort this out so i can enter my admin. I will pay for this\ \ thanks.
romahawk romahawk's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 8 Posted on: 07-06-10 05:55 PM next post previous post
I had this problem awhile ago and was also having a problem logging into my server. I reset the server password and that solved the problem for me.
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 9 Posted on: 07-06-10 06:08 PM next post previous post
I have no problem logging in to my server oir anything like that. Iys purely and simply a admin login issue.\ \ I have put up the sysconfig file that appears in the script, two posts up, but i just cannot see how i can reset from this.\ \ Hopefully Ahmed or someone with a in depth knowledge of this particular problem can help me to just get back in to my admin.
romahawk romahawk's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 10 Posted on: 07-06-10 08:22 PM next post previous post
This is the file you need to delete your password info from..\ \ /public_html/cgi-bin/auction/data/SysConfig.pm\ \ \ What you posted above looks like this file.\ \ /public_html/cgi-bin/auction/Configuration.pm
martin martin's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Canary Island Auctions PM

Login for admin Problem.... Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 11 Posted on: 07-09-10 10:24 AM next post previous post
I had the same problem you have to change the following file\ \ public_html/cgi-bin/auction/data/SysConfig.pm\ \ \ MSNetAuction_Admin_UserID~==~\ MSNetAuction_Admin_Password~==~
tlambert tlambert's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 12 Posted on: 08-21-10 05:58 PM next post previous post
I am having the same issue with logging on to admin. I have tried all of the above and still nothing.
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 13 Posted on: 08-21-10 06:01 PM next post previous post
I am having the same issue with logging on to admin. I have tried all of the above and still nothing.\ \ I can log into Classifieds but not auction admin.\ \ Same user name and password.
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 14 Posted on: 08-21-10 06:33 PM last post previous post
Not sure what happened but I finally got it to reset!
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print