Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Saturday, April 27, 2024 12:35 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Logo problem
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
nufsed nufsed's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website http://lowcountrydirect.com Send private message

Logo problem Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 12-12-08 04:05 AM next post first post
Ok, in the old version all I needed to do (after they were uploaded) was edit the logo name in the Top_Area class to change the logo to what ever I wished. In the newest version it came with the red "auction" jpg image but the Top_Area class calls for:\ \ CLASS::Images_URL-->/auctionlogo.jpg"\ \ Changing the class makes no difference. I only can change the logo if I change the file in the images folder. Where do I fix this please.
wannauseit wannauseit's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

Re: Logo problem Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 12-12-08 04:57 AM next post previous post
Change the image name in the Top_Navigation to the name of your image file, and make sure you have the new log image in "www.domain.com/auctions/images/". Changing the class would only make the images not show if you haven't made a custom class.\ \ For instance, you can either change your new image name to "auctionlogo.jpg" or you can change the image link in Top_Navigation (CLASS::Images_URL-->/auctionlogo.jpg) to CLASS::Images_URL-->/yourlogoname.jpg. CLASS::Images_URL is just a class to point to your "www.domain.com/auctions/images/" folder.
nufsed nufsed's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website http://lowcountrydirect.com Send private message

Thanks Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 12-13-08 04:22 AM last post previous post
Thenks for the reply. That works great! The top_navigation class includes all of the info in the top_area class. I don't see anywhere where the top_area class is even used in this version. Agian I appreciate the quick response.
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print