Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Saturday, April 20, 2024 12:04 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Mewsoft Your Support Is Great
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
bob2455 bob2455's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website http://www.bobadvertising.com Send private message

Mewsoft Your Support Is Great Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 03-02-11 10:36 AM next post first post
Mewsoft I must have messed up, something is wrong, I done everything that you told me to do and still nothing!\ \ I may need a re-install of the software. Would I have to pay you another $50 to install? Let me know. \ Let me ask you this. Do I need a website of my own to operate this classified software or can I operate the $99 dollars website software? Since you know your software, i will pay you to set it up completely for me. How much would you charge?\ I just want my site for customers to post and sell a simple site useing paypal. let me know\ Thanks

Bobby Jones
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Mewsoft Your Support Is Great Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 03-02-11 03:14 PM last post previous post

Your site is working in full and it seems even you did not touch it except for the banner that you messed it up, here is your site and I see it:

http://www.bobadvertising.com/

You do not need us to reinstall the software, it is already installed. You can use it as as with the defaults look and colors but we adviced you to see some web designer to customize the look and feel as you like.

Thank you

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print