Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, March 28, 2024 06:20 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Modify Ad Preview not working...
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
jejainc jejainc's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Modify Ad Preview not working... Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 03-28-14 04:02 AM next post first post
I just purchased Classifiedawy a couple of months ago...I assume all my updates and such are good. when I go into modify an ad, the preview will not come up...it just gives me a white screen. I had to delete the ad and start over. I am not very good with all the "script" type work so, can you give me the "Classifiedawy for Dummies" version on how to fix this?\ \ Thank you.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Modify Ad Preview not working... Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 03-28-14 01:54 PM next post previous post

You may removed some JS code or edited the PostAd template some way and messed up the html/JS code, you can restore the template or copy it from our demo. I see you already posted an ad on your site:

http://www.justformilitary.com/cgi-bin/classified/classified.cgi?action=ViewAd&ID=1215963504&Lang=English

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

ajay123 ajay123's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

same issue ( ad preview edit) realtrader.co.uk Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 05-13-14 09:12 PM next post previous post
hi i got the same problem after placing a advert you can go and re edit it what i have done as you said i have copyed tamplete from the mewsoft demo and pastit still i got the same issue can you help me? Regards Kay MD realtrader.co.uk visit realtrader.co.uk for free UK ads.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Modify Ad Preview not working... Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 3 Posted on: 05-14-14 02:39 AM last post previous post
Try to make site backup always from your website control panel (cPanel or Plesk etc) always before doing customization, so in case you get something wrong just restore the website. Anyway, always you have three places for customizations, the html Templates and Classes and the language files. All three sometimes contain some Javascript code or code place holder between angle brackets < and >. These you must NOT change. Therefore for any template you get errors, just restore the template, if it did not fix, then restore the classes that you may know used for this template, if it did not fix, then restore the language file used with that template.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print